|Material:||Special Steel Anticorrosive Structure||Advantage:||40 Years Of Sewage Treatment Equipment Manufacturer|
|Water Quality:||Level A/level B||Voltage:||380 Volts|
|Power:||1.38 KW||Core Component Warranty Period:||1 Year|
19.0×2.7×2.9m Integrated Sewage Treatment Plant,
380 Volts mbbr wastewater treatment plant,
AAOAO sewage treatment plant mbbr technology
MBBR Integrated System Device Sewage Technolog Wastewat Treatment Plant
MBBR was developed and applied in the mid-1990s. It has the advantages of both traditional fluidized bed and biological contact oxidation method. It is a new and efficient sewage treatment method. So far, MBBR has been used abroad for domestic sewage treatment and industrial wastewater small-scale, pilot-scale and productive experimental research, and good results have been achieved.
The MBBR process principle is to use the basic principle of the biofilm method, fully utilize the advantages of the activated sludge method, and overcome the shortcomings of the traditional activated sludge method and the fixed biofilm method.
MSC-MBBR and MBR process comparison
|Process content||Tablet MBR||Hollow fiber MBR||MSC-MBBR|
|Treatment mechanism||Activated sludge method + membrane separation||Activated sludge method + membrane separation||Carrier fluidized bed biofilm technology, activated sludge method + biofilm|
|Inlet fine grille||3mm, large flux, less equipment||1mm, small flux, more equipment||5mm, large flux, less equipment|
|Concentration of sludge in treatment||10000-15000mg/L||6000-8000 mg/L||4000-8000mg/L|
|Differential pressure across the membrane||Small, can rely on gravity flow, low energy consumption||Large, cannot rely on gravity flow, high energy consumption||No need for membrane separation, very low energy consumption|
|Cleaning air volume||Small, low energy consumption||Large, high energy consumption||No clogging, no need to backwash|
|Maintenance convenience||Convenient, single film can be repaired||Inconvenient, replace the whole group||Simple operation and maintenance, only need to strengthen the biofilm management on the filler|
1. The MSC-MBBR box adopts a special steel anticorrosive structure, the installation pipes are all UPVC pipes or stainless steel pipes, and the connection between the pipes is bonded with UPVC adhesive or stainless steel welding. MSC+MBBR uses suspended biological fillers with large biomass, easy filming, non-clogging, and non-clogging as biological carriers, which can provide suitable growth conditions for indigenous microorganisms that are more adapted to the local environment. It aims to realize the low-cost and environmentally friendly treatment of decentralized sewage through the in-situ degradation of pollutants by indigenous microorganisms.
2. The MSC-MBBR high-efficiency bioreactor (hereinafter referred to as "MSC-MBBR") is developed for the problem of decentralized sewage treatment in hotels, hotels, etc., based on the introduction, digestion and absorption of foreign advanced technologies, and through technological optimization and combination. New and efficient integrated sewage treatment equipment.
3. MSC-MBBR integrates biochemical, sedimentation, disinfection and other functional units, which can realize high-efficiency, low-consumption and modular treatment of sewage. It is an industrialized product with equipment, standardization and automation.
1. Intelligent and precise aeration backflow control, remote monitoring and control can be implemented, and cluster networking can be realized;
2. The noise in the boundary area is less than 45 dB, and there is no peculiar smell;
3. Low energy consumption, 0.3-0.5kWh/m3 sewage, no need to add chemicals;
4. The integrated equipment runs automatically without special personnel on duty, reducing subsequent maintenance and labor costs.
5. MSC-MBBR integrated sewage treatment equipment integrates biochemical, sedimentation, disinfection and other functional units, which can realize high-efficiency, low-consumption and modular treatment of sewage. It is an industrialized product with equipment, standardization and automation.
Contact Person: jessica
Applicable Industries: Hotels, Garment Shops, Building Material Shops, Food & Beverage Factory, Farms, Restaurant, Home Use, Food Shop, Construction works , Energy & Mining, Food & Beverage Shops
Core Components: Gearbox, Pump, Engine, PLC
Usage: Pure Water Process
Feature: Fully Automatic Control Easy Operation