|Usage:||Industrial Water Treatment||Core Components:||Pump, Engine, Motor|
|Core Component Warranty Period:||1 Year||Video Factory Inspection:||Able To Provide|
|Voltage:||Can Be Customized||Applicable Industry:||Hotels, Garment Shops, Machinery Repair Shops, Farms,hotel|
MBBR Sewage Treatment Plant 250t/D,
Hotel MBBR Sewage Treatment Plant,
portable waste water treatment plant 30t/D
Portable MBBR Sewage Treatment Plant For Hotel Waste Water Treatment
Moving Bed Bio-film Reactor( referred to as MBBR) is a kind of new bio-film reactor has high efficiency ,strong ability to loading, high treatment efficiency, sludge age ,less residual sludge ,nitrogen and phosphorus removal effect is good, no sludge expansion, has been widely used in foreign countries; biological suspended filler is a core component od MBBR process; The development, production of high activity of suspended packing, is to ensure the effective operation of the MBBR process.
MSC-MBBR is to make up for the disadvantage of MBBR's poor dephosphorization effect. Kaiyuan Group combined MBBR with the denitrification and dephosphorization effect process, and improved the combined process;
Suspended fillers are added to the aerobic tank to increase biomass and biological species, thereby improving treatment efficiency;
Since the density of the filler is close to that of water, it is in a completely mixed state with water during aeration, and the environment for microbial growth is gas, liquid, and solid three phases. The collision and shearing effect of the carrier in the water makes the air bubbles smaller and increases the oxygen utilization rate. In addition, each carrier has different biological species inside and outside, with some anaerobes or facultative bacteria growing inside and aerobic bacteria outside, so that each carrier is a micro-reactor, so that nitrification and denitrification reactions can exist at the same time. , Thereby improving the treatment effect；
Composite biological fillers are used in the anoxic tank, with large surface area, large biomass, variable gaps without clogging；
In order to meet the requirements of better effluent water quality, an advanced treatment process package (dosing system + precision filter) can be added according to the requirements；
1. The sewage to be treated is firstly removed by the grid to remove the larger suspended matter, and then flows to the regulating tank for homogeneous and uniform treatment, and then is lifted to the MSC-MBBR integrated device by the lift pump, and then passes through the pre-denitration zone, the anaerobic zone, and After the biochemical treatment in the anoxic zone and the aerobic zone, the sedimentation zone realizes the separation of mud and water, and the sedimented effluent is finally discharged through the ultraviolet sterilizer after disinfection.
2. The mixed liquid is returned to the anoxic zone from the aerobic zone by air stripping (or pump backflow), part of the sludge in the sedimentation zone is returned to the pre-denitration zone through air stripping for recycling, and the remaining sludge is discharged into the sludge storage tank, after treatment The sludge can be transported to landfill or compost
1. Sewage treatment in urban residential quarters;
2. Rural production and domestic sewage treatment;
3. Small sewage treatment projects such as high-speed service areas, railway stations, airports, hospitals, etc.;
4. Distributed domestic sewage treatment for schools, hotels, scenic spots, farmhouses, etc.;
5. The processing capacity of a single unit is 30-250 tons/day, and it can be connected in parallel to 3000 tons/day.
Q: What certificates do you have?
Q: Do you offer after-sales service?
A: Yes. Engineers available.
Q: How long is your warranty?
A: One year after the arrival of the goods.
Q: What about your delivery Time?
A: Normally within 45 days
Q: What about the package of your export product?
A: We use anticorrosion wooden case.
Q: What kind of transportation do you offer?
A: Customers decide freight mode, Air, Land & Sea
Contact Person: jessica