|Marketing Type:||New Product 2020||Usage:||Domestic Sewage Treatment|
|Applicable Industries:||Hotels, Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Food & Beverage Factory, Farms, Printing Shops, Construction Works , Energy & Mining, Food & Beverage Shops||Size:||Customized|
|After Warranty Service:||Video Technical Support, Online Support, Spare Parts||Core Components:||Biofilm Filler Carrier, Aeration (stirrer) System, Effluent Retention Filter System, Air Lift Sludge Return System|
|Core Component Warranty Period:||1 Year||Noise:||Low|
30m3/D Hotel Wastewater Treatment System,
340m3/D Hotel Wastewater Treatment System,
restaurant wastewater treatment 30m3/D
MBBR Hotel Restaurant Domestic Waste Water Treatment Equipment Sewage Treatment Plant
The MBBR process principle is to use the basic principle of the biofilm method, fully utilize the advantages of the activated sludge method, and overcome the shortcomings of the traditional activated sludge method and the fixed biofilm method.
MBBR (Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor)
1. This method increases the biomass and biological species in the reactor by adding a certain amount of suspended carriers to the reactor, thereby improving the processing efficiency of the reactor.
2. Since the density of the filler is close to that of water, it is completely mixed with water during aeration, and the environment for microbial growth is gas, liquid and solid three phases.
3. The collision and shearing effect of the carrier in the water makes the air bubbles smaller and increases the utilization rate of oxygen. In addition, each carrier has different biological species inside and outside, with some anaerobes or facultative bacteria growing inside, and aerobic bacteria outside, so that each carrier is a micro-reactor, so that nitrification and denitrification reactions exist at the same time. , Thereby improving the treatment effect.
Process advantages of moving bed biofilm reactor
(1) The volumetric load is high, compact and land saving, especially for the upgrading and transformation of existing sewage treatment plants (facilities). Without increasing the land area, only simple transformation of the existing facilities is needed, and the sewage treatment capacity can be increased by 2-3 times. The quality of the effluent. The moving bed biofilm process occupies 20-30% of the area.
(2) Strong impact resistance, stable performance and reliable operation. The impact of shock load and temperature changes on the fluidized bed process is much smaller than that on the activated sludge process. When the composition of the sewage changes or the toxicity of the sewage increases, the biofilm is strongly stressed.
(3) The mixing and aeration system is easy to operate and simple to maintain. The aeration system adopts a perforated aeration pipe system, which is not easy to be blocked. The mixer adopts banana-shaped mixing blades with soft contour lines and does not damage the filling. The entire mixing and aeration system is easy to maintain and manage.
(4) There is no blockage in the biological pool, the volume of the biological pool is fully utilized, and there is no dead corner. . Since the filler and the water flow can be mixed in the entire volume of the biological pool, the possibility of clogging of the biological pool is fundamentally eliminated, so the pool capacity is fully utilized.
(5) Flexible and convenient. The flexibility of the process is reflected in two aspects. On the one hand, various pool types can be used (both shallow and deep and round) without affecting the processing effect of the process. On the other hand, different filler filling rates can be selected flexibly to meet the requirements of both high efficiency and long-term expansion of the processing scale without increasing the tank capacity. For the transformation and upgrade of the original activated sludge treatment plant, the fluidized bed biofilm process can be easily combined with the original process to form an activated sludge-biofilm integrated process or a fluidized bed activated sludge combination Craft.
(6) Long service life. The high-quality and durable biological filler, aeration system and water outlet device can ensure the long-term use of the entire system without replacement, and the depreciation rate is low.
|Model||Daily Processing Capacity (m3/d)||Voltage||Power||Size(m)||Weight|
|Level A||Level B||(V)||(kW)||(L×W×H)||(t)|
1. After the concrete foundation pouring and maintenance period expires, the equipment can be hoisted in place. Be careful not to damage the equipment during hoisting.
2. The equipment is highly integrated and does not require professional installation. After the equipment is in place, open the equipment box cover and put the lift pump and liquid level controller into the regulating tank. Introduce the main power line (three-phase four-wire) according to the electrical diagram, and adjust the level controller of the adjustment tank to the appropriate position.
3. After the equipment is installed, more than 60% of the sewage is injected into the equipment. For buried types, the earth should be backfilled, compacted and leveled immediately, and the equipment should cover 10 cm of soil. Pay attention to prevent the gas inlet from being blocked. Above-ground models should ensure that there is no water on the surrounding ground to prevent the equipment from floating.
4. According to the size drawing of the equipment, pre-make the foundation base plate (requires that the size of the base plate is more than 300 mm than the bottom of the equipment, the surface level error is ± 3 mm, and the average pressure capacity is 5t / m2).
Contact Person: jessica