|Voltage:||110V / 220V / 380V||Core Components:||Gearbox, Pressure Vessel, Pump, Gear, Bearing, Engine, Motor, PL|
MBR Ultrafiltration Water Treatment Plant,
110V ultrafiltration water treatment plant,
BOD5 uf water treatment plant
Sewage Water Treatment Ultrafiltration MBR Membrane Bioreactor
MBR refers to a new sewage treatment device that combines ultra- and microfiltration membrane separation technology with a bioreactor in sewage treatment.
This kind of reactor combines the advantages of membrane treatment technology and biological treatment technology. As the drowning separation unit, the ultra- and micro-filtration membrane module can completely replace the secondary sedimentation tank.
Compared with the traditional process, this MBR process that combines membrane and biochemical reaction has obvious advantages.
Brief description of mbr membrane process flow
Raw water → grille → regulating tank → lifting pump → bioreactor → circulating pump → membrane module → disinfection device → reclaimed water storage tank → reclaimed water water system
1. Regulating pool Collect sewage, balance water quality and quantity, adjust PH; ensure stable operation of the system;
2. Anaerobic tank Anaerobic tank generally refers to a biochemical system whose dissolved oxygen is controlled within ≤0.2mg/l. It mainly decomposes macromolecular organic matter into small molecular organic matter, which is convenient for subsequent processing, removes part of COD, and at the same time plays a role in phosphorus removal.
3. Anoxic pool Anoxic pool is relatively anaerobic and aerobic, generally refers to a biochemical system with dissolved oxygen controlled between 0.2-0.5mg/l. Mainly remove nitrogenous wastewater such as ammonia nitrogen. Hypoxic zone. Under the action of denitrifying bacteria, the following chemical reactions are carried out: 6NO3-+2CH30H→6NO2-+2CO2↑+4H20 2N02-+3CH3OH→3N2↑+3H20+60H-+3C02.
4. Aerobic pool Under the condition of aeration and oxygenation, the degraded organic matter is further degraded into carbon dioxide and water by the aerobic microorganisms in the pond, and the organic matter is completely decomposed. At the same time, the phosphorus-releasing microorganisms excessively absorb phosphorus to remove phosphorus. In the aerobic zone, the following chemical reactions are carried out under the action of nitrifying bacteria: 2NH4++3O2→2NO2-+4H++2H2O 2NO2-+O2→2N03-.
5. MBR membrane pool The sewage enters the membrane tank after biochemical treatment, and is separated by MBR membrane to further improve the effluent quality.
6. Clean pool The effluent from the MBR membrane pool enters the clean pool, or is reused, or directly discharged.
|Air blower power (kw)||0.75||0.75||1.2||4.4||4.4*2||11.5|
|reflux pump power (kw)||0.75-1.1||0.75-1.1||0.75-11||1.5||1.5||2.2|
|Floor space (m2)||4.5||6.5||12||35||51||76|
|Inlet water BOD5||150-700 mg/L|
|outlet water BOD5||20-60 mg/L|
1.Q: Do you have certificates?
A: Yes, we have ISO,SGS certificate.
2. Q: How to buy your idea products?
A: You can provide us your water sources, water quality, flow rate
3. Q: How to pack the products?
A: We use standard package. If you have special package requirements, we will pack as required, but the fees will be paid by customers.
4. Q: How to keep your equipment from corrosion?
A: We use the world-famous paint, like SigmaCoatings, PainBow,etc. What's more, we paint strictly according to the standard process.
5. Q: How do you manufacture your equipment?
A: Our machining technology includes laser/plasma cutting, automatic welding, CNC cutting and bending.
Contact Person: jessica