Membrane Bioreactor MBR System Containerized Wastewater Treatment Plants
Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) is a kind of advanced technology developed since the end of 20th century which realized the efficient combination of membrane separation technology with biological technology. The membrane separation technology replaces the traditional active sludge method and the normal filter unit, its strong separation ability can make the SS turbidity near to be zero. Hydraulic retention time (HRT) sludge age (SRT) is completely separated, the outlet water is good and stable in quality, it can be reused without the third level treatment. Due to the high security and economic and effective water, it greatly expands the scope of application of waste water recycling.
1. Small footprint: the integrated structure design is adopted, the units with different processing functions are concentrated in the same reactor, and the footprint is less than 0.8m2/(m3·d);
2. Short construction period: The main process system can adopt the formal form of equipment and enamel tanks, and it can be used when the pipeline is connected to the factory. The construction period can be controlled within 45 days;
3. Easy maintenance: the use of water mechanical power instead of blast aerator and microporous aeration plate greatly reduces the failure rate;
4. Convenient management: Cloud control technology can realize remote monitoring and control of various process equipment, and can realize unattended operation.
1. simple operation, high automation.
2. Modular design, save 50% occupying area compared with traditional system.
3. Relative high MLSS value(<15g/L) and long residue time for sludge(<60days)
4. Stable producting water quality for different inlet water.
5. Less sludge residue reduces cost for sludge treatment .
Technological Process and Features
Sewage → Grille → Regulating pond → MBR Bioreactor → Discharge(reuse)
1. Temperature: 5℃~45℃, average membrane aperture 0.10 μm.
2. PH: 2~12, membrane thickness: 40μm.
3. Outlet water turbidity: <1 NTU , outlet water SS <1mg/L.
4. Membrane area: 8m2, advised gas-water ratio: 25:1~30:1.
5. Operating pressure: -0.01 ~ -0.03MPa.
1. Hotels, restaurants, nursing homes, hospitals;
2. Residential districts, villages, and market towns;
3. Stations, airports, seaports, ships;
4. Factories, mines, troops, tourist spots, scenic spots;
5. Various industrial organic wastewater similar to domestic sewage.
||Membrane Area (m2)
||Outlet Water Suspended Solids (mg/l)
||Overall Dimension Length×Width
Q:How long is your warranty?
A:One year after the arrival of the goods. During this period, any damage caused by non-human factors, we will send the damaged parts free of charge.
Q:Do you provide OEM service?
A:Yes, Any required logo is available.
Q:What certificates do you have?
Q: Can you meet my special requirements for my products?
A: Yes, we have a professional design team. We can provide drawings and design plan according to your requirements.
Q:What parameters do I need to provide for the inquiry?
A:Please inform the source of the sewage, water quality, flow rate, operating time, slot opening size(for the filter), total sludge (for the dewatering machine), we will choose the appropriate model and price for you.
Q:Do you offer after-sales service?
A:Yes. Engineers with more than ten years of after-sales experience will be dedicated to serve you.