|Usage:||Sewage Treatment||Function:||Water Purification Plant|
|Core Component Warranty Period:||1 Year||Video Factory Inspection:||Able To Provide|
|Voltage:||Can Be Customized||Applicable Industry:||Hotels, Garment Shops, Machinery Repair Shops, Farms,hotel|
|Product Name:||Sewage Treatment Plant||Type:||Complete Set Of Type|
Containerized MBBR Sewage Treatment Plant,
MBBR Sewage Treatment Plant 100m3/D,
MBBR waste water treatment machine
Professional Designed Containerized Mbbr Waste Water Treatment Device For Sewage Treatment
1. The moving bed biofilm reactor (MBBR) was first proposed by Linde AG, Germany. By adding specific suspended fillers to the ordinary activated sludge tank, the volumetric load rate and effluent index of sewage treatment can be improved. , Strengthen the tolerance of the system to high salinity, toxic and harmful compounds.
2. MBBR combines the advantages of the traditional activated sludge method and the biological contact oxidation method, so that the solid-phase biofilm and the liquid-phase activated sludge can play their respective biodegradation advantages, achieve complementary advantages, and overcome the traditional activated sludge biomass deficiency The problem of low mass transfer and mixing efficiency with the contact oxidation process has doubled the efficiency of the biochemical reaction.
1. Simple: just add a certain amount of filler to the aeration tank to convert the activated sludge tank or anaerobic tank to MBBR
2. Low transformation cost: 10-70% of the filler dosage (according to the effective volume); High efficiency: the volume load can be increased by 2-4 times, and the floor space is small
3. Low energy consumption: head loss is small, energy consumption is only slightly increased than activated sludge
4. High stability: The effect of temperature changes and toxic substances on the MBBR process is much smaller than that of the activated sludge process. When temperature changes, sewage composition changes, or sewage toxicity increases, MBBR has a strong tolerance.
1. The sewage to be treated is firstly removed by the grid to remove the larger suspended matter, and then flows to the regulating tank for homogeneous and uniform treatment, and then is lifted to the MSC-MBBR integrated device by the lift pump, and then passes through the pre-denitration zone, the anaerobic zone, and After the biochemical treatment in the anoxic zone and the aerobic zone, the sedimentation zone realizes the separation of mud and water, and the sedimented effluent is finally discharged through the ultraviolet sterilizer after disinfection.
2. The mixed liquid is returned to the anoxic zone from the aerobic zone by air stripping (or pump backflow), part of the sludge in the sedimentation zone is returned to the pre-denitration zone through air stripping for recycling, and the remaining sludge is discharged into the sludge storage tank, after treatment The sludge can be transported to landfill or compost .
|Model||Voltage||Power||Weight||Daily Processing Capacity (m3/d)|
|(V)||(kW)||(t)||Level A||Level B|
1. Rural production and domestic sewage treatment;
2. Small sewage treatment projects such as high-speed service areas, railway stations, airports, hospitals, etc.;
3. Distributed domestic sewage treatment for schools, hotels, scenic spots, farmhouses, etc.;
4. The processing capacity of a single unit is 30-250 tons/day, and it can be connected in parallel to 3000 tons/day.
Q: What certificates do you have?
Q: Do you offer after-sales service?
A: Yes. Engineers available.
Q: How long is your warranty?
A: One year after the arrival of the goods.
Q: What about your delivery Time?
A: Normally within 45 days
Q: What about the package of your export product?
A: We use anticorrosion wooden case.
Q: What kind of transportation do you offer?
A: Customers decide freight mode, Air, Land & Sea
Contact Person: jessica