|Color::||Customized Color||Sewage For:||Livestock Farm,food Processing Factory, Resort, Slaughterhouse|
|Capacity:||1~300 Cubic Meter Per Hour||Core Components:||Pump, Motor, PLC|
|Material:||Carbon Steel||Function:||Removing COD BOD NH-N|
10m2 etp effluent treatment plant,
ISO etp effluent treatment plant,
MBBR Mobile Effluent Treatment Plant
Mobile Effluent Treatment Plant For Plastic Online Washing Waste Water Treatment ETP Plant
Membrane bioreactor (MBR) is the combination of a membrane process like microfiltration or ultrafiltration with a biological wastewater treatment
process, the activated sludge process. It is now widely used for municipal and industrial wastewater treatment. When used with domestic wastewater, MBR processes can produce effluent of high quality enough to be discharged to coastal, surface or brackish waterways or to be reclaimed for urban irrigation. Other advantages of MBR over conventional processes include small footprint, easy retrofit and upgrade of old wastewater treatment plants.
This equipment mainly used in treating domestic sewage in Residential area (including villa district), senior hotel ,complex office and various of public hospital buildings, the water quality can achieve national emission standard after treated by the equipment. A full set of equipment can be buried in the ground, is also known as "integrated waste water treatment equipment."
Our integrated wastewater treatment equipment adopt international advanced biological treatment processes, set to remove BOD5, COD, NH3-N in one, with the advantage of Technical performance stable and reliable, good treatment effect, save investment, small occupy area, and easy maintenance.
1. Anoxic tank,The anoxia tank use anaerobic bacteria to hydrolysis, acidate and methanated the COD and BOD. Remove organic matter in waste water, and improve the biodegradability of sewage, is conducive to the subsequent aerobic treatment.
2. MBR bio-reaction tank,MBR bio-reaction tank and aerobic tank can be combined together.The role of aerobic tank is to make activated sludge to take on aerobic respiration,further decomposition of organic matter into inorganic matter.MBR bio-reaction tank trap activated sludge and other matters,clean water will be suck out by sucking pump.
3. Sludge tank,There are set sludge collecting hopper and sludge pipeline in sludge tank bottom, in order to convenient for sludge concentration, set weir water tank in top, there open mud discharge inlet in bottom, rely on static pressure automatic discharge mud.
|Membrane Model||Membrane Area (m2)||Outlet Water Suspended Solids (mg/l)||Overall Dimension Length×Width|
1. Using integrated equipment to shorten the construction period of the project
2. Ensure the quality of the effluent, and the effluent can meet the discharge requirements of Class B or Class A
3. Save 55% of your energy consumption and reduce operating costs
4. Reduce your footprint by 48%
5. Save you more than 30% of construction costs
6. Easy management, safe and reliable operation, unattended and cloud control can be realized 8. Reduce 30% of sludge output and reduce the cost of sludge treatment and disposal
Contact Person: jessica
Product name: wastewater treatment equipment
Applicable Industries: Hotels, Garment Shops, Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory, Farms, Restaurant, Home Use, Retail, Food Shop, Printing Shops, Construction works , Energy & Mining, Food & Beverage Shops, Advertising C
Treatment capacity: 5m3/h to 200m3/h