|Sewage Treatment Machine
|New Product 2020
|Industrial, Home, Agriculture, Hospital
|220V / 380V
MBBR Household Waste Water Treatment Plant,
11.5*2.2*2.5m Household Waste Water Treatment Plant,
220V MBBR Wastewater Treatment Plant
Domestic/Industrial Sewage Treatment Equipment (MBBR) Wastewater Treatment Plant
The MSC-MBBR process is based on MBBR by clarifying the functional positioning of the pre-denitration zone, anaerobic zone, anoxic zone and aerobic zone to optimize the layout of the sludge return system and the nitrification liquid return system. The advantages of the activated sludge method and the biological contact oxidation method are fully combined to reduce COD while enhancing the effect of nitrogen and phosphorus removal. Under anoxic conditions, the pre-denitration zone fully removes the nitrate and oxygen in the incoming sewage and return sludge, ensuring a strict anaerobic environment in the anaerobic zone, and greatly improving the efficiency of phosphorus accumulating bacteria in the anaerobic zone. To ensure that its phosphorus absorption efficiency in the aerobic tank has been fully improved, the nitrification liquid is returned to the anoxic tank to enhance the denitrification capacity of the reactor, and further realize the efficient removal of nitrogen and phosphorus by the MSC-MBBR integrated equipment.
Technology selection basis
(1) Strictly implement the relevant national environmental protection requirements to ensure that all water effluent indicators meet the relevant national standards.
(2) In line with the principles of practicality, advanced technology, reasonable economy, and safe application, actively adopt advanced and mature new process technologies that have been tested in practice, improve technical content, and improve energy-saving measures.
(3) Select domestic and foreign advanced, reliable, efficient, mature equipment, stable and reliable control system, adopt automatic control or manual control, and consider various emergency measures and various automatic protections in accidents. Device.
(4) The main sewage treatment facility adopts an anticorrosive structure, and strives to occupy a small area, save project investment, low operating energy consumption, and good treatment effect.
(5) Use advanced control technology as far as possible to reduce labor intensity of workers, and make wastewater treatment projects easy to operate, manage, and maintain.
Suitable for comparison and selection of sewage treatment processes in dispersed scenes such as hotels, restaurants, residential communities, high-speed service areas, gas stations, scenic spots, etc.
|The activated sludge method
|Has strong adaptability to different types of sewage
|Poor operation stability, prone to sludge expansion and sludge loss
|Biological contact oxidation method
|has high impact load resistance and stable operation; high volume load and small floor space; low sludge output; no need for sludge return, simple operation and management
|Partial shedding of the biofilm caused a slightly higher concentration of suspended solids in the effluent
|Investment in the middle
|has strong resistance to impact load, high quality and stable effluent water quality, effective removal of SS and pathogens; small footprint; low or no residual sludge output
|The gas-water ratio is high, the membrane needs to be backwashed, and the energy consumption and operating costs are high
|has high processing efficiency, strong denitrification ability, strong impact resistance, simple operation control, simple maintenance, small footprint, short construction period, and low energy consumption
|Even aeration is required to prevent local packing from accumulating, and grid plates are required to prevent the packing from losing with the treated water. The input cost is slightly higher than that of the activated sludge method
Contact Person: jessica