|Area:||0.5-0.7 M2/m3||Size:||Can Be Customized|
|Product Name::||Sewage Treatment Equipment||Energy Consumption:||0.3-0.5 Kwh/m3|
|Appliaction:||Hotels, Restaurants,residential And Many More||Usage:||Waste Water Treatment|
MBBR Sewage Treatment Plant WWTP,
TSS MBBR Sewage Treatment Plant,
BOD portable sewage treatment plant
Package Portable MBBR Sewage Treatment Plant For Domestic And Industrial Waste Water Treatment WWTP
MBBR (moving bed biofilm reactor) process is a high-efficiency new type reactor between the activated sludge method and the fixed biofilm method. The filler with a larger specific surface area in the reactor moves freely in the water due to stirring, and the sewage flows through the filler. The biofilm and the activated sludge in the sewage can be used to purify the sewage.
The process is applicable to high-contaminated wastewater such as meat processing wastewater, high-concentration organic wastewater, landfill leachate, etc. Meanwhile, for domestic sewage with low organic matter concentration, all water quality indexes of treated effluent can reach the national reuse index.
1. Impact load, long sludge age, less residual sludge, high efficiency and flexible operation.
2. The sludge concentration in the reactor is relatively high. Generally, the sludge concentration is 5 to 10 times that of the conventional activated sludge process, and the aeration tank sludge mass concentration can be as high as 30 to 40 g/L.
3. Head loss is small, should not be blocked, no backwash, generally do not return.
4. As the core of the MBBR process, the suspended filler has aerobic and anaerobic metabolic activity, and can be a good nitrogen and phosphorus removal.
|Iteam||inlet data||outlet data||
Note: we can design the different size based on the different water capacity(m3/h)
1. Hotels, restaurants, nursing homes, hospitals.
2. Residential areas, village, town.
3. Stations, airports, port terminals and ship.
4. Factories, mines, military, tourist, scenic.
5. All kinds of industrial wastewater similar with domestic sewage
Contact Person: jessica