Effluent Sewage Treatment Plants Underground Wastewater Treatment Plant
MBR wastewater treatment specification is the combination of a membrane process like micro filtration or ultrafiltration with a suspended growth bioreactor, and is now widely used for municipal and industrial wastewater treatment.The main features of our MBR include: high quality outlet, lower running cost, high adjust ability, less sludge outcome, automate operation and less land occupied. It can be used both for a small complete wastewater treatment system and a post-treatment for a large wastewater treatment plant.
1. Buried below the ground surface, the ground surface above the equipment can be used as greening or other land, without the need for building, heating, and insulation.
2. The two-stage biological contact oxidation treatment process adopts plug-flow biological contact oxidation, and its treatment effect is better than that of a complete mixed type or two-stage series complete mixed type biological contact oxidation tank. It has a smaller volume than an activated sludge tank, strong adaptability to water quality, good impact load resistance, stable effluent water quality, and no sludge expansion. The new type of elastic three-dimensional packing is used in the pool, which has a large specific surface area, and is easy for microorganisms to hang on and remove the film. Under the same organic matter load condition, the removal rate of organic matter is high, and the solubility of oxygen in the air in water can be improved.
3. The biochemical tank adopts the biological contact oxidation method, the volume load of its filler is relatively low, the microorganisms are in their own oxidation stage, and the mud production is small. It only takes more than three months (90 days) to discharge the mud (suction with a dung truck or Dehydrated into mud cakes for export).
1. Easy installation.
2. The treated water could be reused for irrigation, flushing, etc.
3. Short construction period with standardized production and modular configuration.
4. Intelligent monitoring and control.
5. No secondary pollution production like surplus sludge, exhaust gas and noise;
6. Stable performance, easy operation, easy maintenance.
1. Hotels, restaurants, nursing homes, hospitals.
2. Residential areas, village, town.
3. Stations, airports, port terminals and ship.
4. Factories, mines, military, tourist, scenic.
5. All kinds of industrial wastewater similar with domestic sewage
Q: How long is your warranty?
A: One year after the arrival of the goods. During this period, any damage caused by non-human factors, we will send the damaged parts free of charge.
Q: Do you provide OEM service?
A: Yes, Any required logo is available.
Q: What certificates do you have?
Q: Can you meet my special requirements for my products?
A: Yes, we have a professional design team. We can provide drawings and design plan according to your requirements.
Q: What parameters do I need to provide for the inquiry?
A: Please inform the source of the sewage, water quality, flow rate, operating time, slot opening size(for the filter), total sludge (for the dewatering machine), we will choose the appropriate model and price for you.
Q: Do you offer after-sales service?
A: Yes. Engineers with more than ten years of after-sales experience will be dedicated to serve you.