|Core Components:||Pump, PLC, Aeration System||Color:||Customers Demands|
|Product Name:||Sewage Treatment Equipment||Out-of-warranty Service:||Video Technical Support, Online Support|
|Core Component Warranty Period:||1 Year||Marketing Type:||New Product 2020|
|Application:||Hotels, Tailor Shops, Building Materials Shops, Production Workshops, Repair Shops, Food And Beverage Processing Plants, Farms, Restaurants, Household, Retail, Food Shops, Printing Shops, Construction Sites, Energy And Minerals, Restaurants, Advertising Co||Video Inspection:||Support|
Slaughterhouse wastewater recycling plant,
wastewater recycling plant Mbbr,
sewage treatment plant mbbr technology
MBBR Slaughterhouse Plant Equipment Water Sewage Treatment For Recycling
The MBBR process principle is to increase the biomass and biological species in the reactor by adding a certain amount of suspended carrier to the reactor bai, thereby improving the processing efficiency of the reactor.
Since the density of the filler is close to that of water, it is completely mixed with water during aeration, and the environment for microbial growth is gas, liquid and solid three phases. The collision and shearing effect of the carrier in the water makes the air bubbles smaller and increases the utilization rate of oxygen.
In addition, each carrier has different biological species inside and outside, with some anaerobes or facultative bacteria growing inside, and good cultivating bacteria outside, so that each carrier is a micro-reactor, so that nitrification and denitrification reactions exist at the same time. , Thereby improving the treatment effect.
The MBBR process combines the advantages of both traditional fluidized bed and biological contact oxidation method. It is a new and efficient sewage treatment method. It relies on the aeration in the aeration tank and the lifting effect of the water flow to make the carrier in a fluidized state and form a suspension The growing activated sludge and the attached biofilms make the moving bed biofilm use the entire reactor space, give full play to the advantages of both attached phase and suspended phase organisms, so that they can maximize their strengths and avoid weaknesses and complement each other. Different from the previous fillers, suspended fillers can come into contact with sewage frequently and many times, so they are called "moving biofilms".
The main feature of MBBR is
① High processing load;
② The oxidation tank has a small volume, which reduces the capital construction investment;
③ In the MBBR process, there is no need for sludge return equipment, no backwashing equipment, which reduces equipment investment, simple operation, and reduces the operating cost of sewage;
④ The MBBR process has low sludge yield, which reduces the cost of sludge disposal;
⑤ In the MBBR process, no packing support is needed, and it is directly added, which saves installation time and cost.
1. The concentration of microorganisms in the bioreactor is high, which can be as high as 10g/L or more. The volume load of the treatment device is high, and the floor space is small, which reduces the volume required for nitrification.
2. It is conducive to the interception and growth of slow proliferation microorganisms, and the system nitrification efficiency is improved. It can prolong the hydraulic retention time of some refractory organics in the system, which is beneficial to improve the degradation efficiency of refractory organics.
3. Strong impact resistance, high-quality and stable effluent water quality, can completely remove SS, and also have a good interception effect on bacteria and viruses.
4. Realize the complete separation of the reactor hydraulic retention time (HRT) and sludge age (SRT), making the operation control more flexible and stable.
|Item||Inlet water quality(mg/l)||Outlet water standard(mg/l)|
|COD||<2380 - 8942||<30-75|
|TSS||<189 - 3330||<25|
1. Rural production and domestic sewage treatment;
2. Small sewage treatment projects such as high-speed service areas, railway stations, airports, hospitals, etc.;
3. Distributed domestic sewage treatment for schools, hotels, scenic spots, farmhouses, etc.;
4. Sewage treatment in urban residential quarters;
Contact Person: jessica