Low Running Cost SBR Integrated Wastewater Treatment Equipment For Domestic Sewage
The SABR equipment is composed of a sewage tank and a group of self-aeration discs. 3/4 of the disc is immersed in water, and the upper 1/4 is exposed to the air. There are biological communities growing on the surface of the disc and the biomimetic filler inside. , The rotating turntable repeatedly performs aeration, adsorption and biological oxidation of organic pollutants to purify the sewage; during the aeration process, it also provides sufficient oxygen to the aerobic microorganisms in the tank for biological oxidation reactions.
The SABR process adopts self-aeration and bio-enhancement technology. The biological runner is formed by a combination of air bags. The motor drives the chain to drive the runner to rotate. The air bag takes air into the water during the rotation and releases it slowly to complete the aeration of the water body. With gas and stirring, an efficient and reliable solid, liquid and gas three-phase biofilm system has been established, without the need for blower aeration.
According to the characteristics of water quality, high-efficiency fiber bundle biological fillers and suspended fillers can be used. The carrier filler has a large specific surface area and strong ability to attach microorganisms, creating a good environment for the growth of microorganisms. The microorganisms growing on the carrier have a long generation cycle. While enhancing the removal of organic matter, The denitrification capacity of the system is strengthened, and the mud output of the system is small. (Note: Whether to add filler is determined according to the water quality, it is not a necessary module.)
1. Low operating cost: It adopts precision-controlled self-aeration dissolved oxygen technology, does not need to use blast aeration, automatically adjusts the oxygen supply of the system, and saves more than 30% of energy compared with the traditional process;
2. Convenient management: cloud control technology, remote monitoring and control of various process equipment can be realized, and unattended operation can be realized
1. Design the optimal process according to different situations to make the effluent stable and meet the standard
2. Using integrated equipment to shorten the construction period of the project
3. Ensure the quality of the effluent, and the effluent can meet the discharge requirements of Class B or Class A
Small village/town Station, airport, port
Factory , mining , military camp,scenic spots
Industrial organic wastewater similar
||Influent water quality
||Effluent water quality
||Biodegradability after pretreatment
Q: What parameters do I need to provide for the inquiry?
A: Please inform the source of the sewage, water quality, flow rate, operating time, slot opening size(for the filter), total sludge (for the dewatering machine), we will choose the appropriate model and price for you.
Q: Do you offer after-sales service?
A: Yes. Engineers with more than ten years of after-sales experience will be dedicated to serve you.
Q: How long is your warranty?
A: One year after the arrival of the goods. During this period, any damage caused by non-human factors, we will send the damaged parts free of charge.
Q: Do you provide OEM service?
A: Yes, Any required logo is available.
Q: What certificates do you have?
Q: Can you meet my special requirements for my products?
A: Yes, we have a professional design team. We can provide drawings and design plan according to your requirements.