|Marketing Type:||Ordinary Product||Treatment Technology:||AO / MBR|
|Capacity:||500m3/day||Outlet Parameter:||COD≤50 BOD≤10 SS≤10 TN≤15 NH3-N≤5|
|Working Temperature:||5 - 45 ℃||Material:||Anti-corrosion Carbon Steel|
|Applicable Industries:||Hotels, Manufacturing Plant, Food & Beverage Factory, Restaurant||Application:||Domestic Sewage Treatment|
500m3/Day Domestic Sewage Treatment Plant,
NH3N Domestic Sewage Treatment Plant,
Package Sewage Treatment Plant 500m3/D
500m3/Day Sewage System, Sewage Treatment System, Package Sewage Treatment Plant
MBBR is the abbreviation of Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor. It has the advantages of both traditional fluidized bed and biological contact oxidation. It has stable and reliable operation, strong impact load resistance and good denitrification effect. It is a cost-effective sewage treatment process.
When you need consistently high quality effluent in a small package, consider our MBR Wastewater Treatment Systems. You can lower your capital and operating costs with a single, compact system requiring minimal operator attention.
The highly efficient membrane filters provide an absolute barrier between bacteria and the effluent. They eliminate filamentous bacteria problems, sludge bulking concerns, and concerns over highly variable organic loads. Membrane filters treat load fluctuations regardless of concentrations to produce consistent, dependable effluent.
1. Set the pre-deNOx unit to effectively enhance the effect of nitrogen and phosphorus removal, the ammonia nitrogen removal rate is over 95%, and the total phosphorus removal rate is over 96%;
2. Aeration return device saves system energy consumption;
3. Intelligent precise aeration return control;
4. Multi-point gas extraction technology application, energy saving
5. The MBR System eliminates many of the unit processes associated with conventional treatment systems. The bioreactor tanks degrade constituents normally considered recalcitrant and they eliminate solids carry-over from occurring, allowing long sludge retention times.
6. The system comes in a prefabricated package ready to operate. After connecting electrical service, influent and effluent piping, the sy
stem is operating.
1. Small footprint, simple infrastructure;
2. Combine concentration with decentralized processing to save investment in pipe network;
3. Remote monitoring and automation design, low operating and maintenance costs
4. Modular assembly design, installation, transportation, upgrade efficient
5. Professional design, integrated with the surrounding environment.
|The length of the installation (H:mm)||1050||1550||2100|
|Membrane area (m2)||10||15||20|
|The membrane flux (T/d)||3~6||4.5~6||6~9|
|Membrane shell material||ABS|
|Intercept aperture (um)||0.1-0.2|
|ID/OD of hollow fiber (mm)||0.9-2.1|
2) Bus and Railway Station, Airport, Sea port , Dock
3) Factory, Mine, Tourist Spot
4) Residence Community, Villa District, Village, Town
Q: How to pack the products?
A: We use standard package. If you have special package requirements, we will pack as required, but the fees will be paid by customers.
Q: Are you a factory or trading company
A: We are a factory, we have rich experience for manufacuring water processing equipment for more than 40 years.
Q: How to install after the equipments arriving destination?
A: We will provide detailed illustrations to you. If it is necessary, we will send technicians to help you. However, the visa fee, air tickets, accommodation, wages will be paid by buyers.
Q: Can you meet my special requirements for my products?
A: Yes, we have a professional design team. We can provide drawings according to your requirements.
Q: How to buy your idea products?
A: You can provide us your water sources, water quality, flow rate and ground area (connect us for more details).
Q: What is the delivery time?
A: It depends on order quantities. Generally speaking, the delivery time will be within 5 to 7 weeks.
Contact Person: jessica